*Terms and Conditions
Lakeside Memorial Park is owned and operated by InvoCare Australia Pty Limited.
These terms & conditions apply to the use of an INVOCARE Lakeside Memorial Park Plaque Offer, issued by InvoCare Australia Pty Limited ABN 22 060 060 031.
Using an INVOCARE Lakeside Memorial Park Plaque Offer means that you accept these term and conditions, and if another person is using your INVOCARE Lakeside Memorial Park Plaque Offer they are also bound by these terms & conditions.
1. INVOCARE Lakeside Memorial Park Plaque Offer applies to the purchase of a new single or new double crypts only.
2. INVOCARE Lakeside Memorial Park plaque offer is valid from 15th May 2017 to 15th July 2017.
3. A minimum deposit of 20% must be paid prior to 15th July 2017.
4. The offer applies to a bronze memorial plaque only.
5. The plaque size offered is 559mm x 305mm and the inscription allowance is four lines.
6. Plaque designs can be selected from Lakeside Memorial Parks stock selection only.
7. A single crypt plaque is valued at $2,178 including GST and a double crypt plaque is valued at $4,356 including GST. Any additions to the offer will incur extra charges.
8. INVOCARE Lakeside Memorial Park Plaque Offer can be referred to third parties however; third parties can only use this offer for new crypt purchases including pre-arrangement.
9. INVOCARE Lakeside Memorial Park crypt offer cannot be redeemed for cash or other goods and services provided by INVOCARE.
10. Only one offer applies per person. If a claimant wishes to return one or more crypts from their transaction, the claimant may return the crypt in accordance with the INVOCARE standard refund terms and conditions to receive a refund for the amount of the returned crypts.
11. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special, discount or promotional offer including other vouchers.